Bruce Willis Owes Me £6.30

Surrogates.....blah,blah,blah, Bruce Willis.....blah, blah, blah, robots.......Blah, some stuff.....blah, blah, the end.

I want my damn money back, Willis. I trusted you, you played a cop saving the world, I thought I was getting what I paid for. I didn't.  Actually, while we're at it, I want my damn money and that two hours of my life back.  As sign of good faith, however, I will allow you retain a spot in my top ten Bruces list. But I'm moving you below Dickinson, Boxleitner AND Greenwood. Campbell never lets me down. He's still number one.
  

Comments

  1. So true! Surrogates sucked. Bruce looked bored throughout. All the other Bruce's you mentioned rock.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rentaghost

Clive Barker's Coldheart Canyon: A Hollywood Ghost Story

Horrific Beards I Have Known and Loved