Hotter Than Hell

The UK is currently in the grip of a heatwave and we are not dealing well with it. As a nation, we are largely not built for heat. We are pale and delicate and used to being vitamin D deficient. We are built along the Gollum lines, we are a nation that thrives on drizzle and this heat is very much not on indeed.
I myself am very much at risk of turning into a melted puddle of bubbling lard around a pair of boots.

As this nonsense is apparently set to continue, I am acknowledging this with a montage of heat in horror or some depictions of how I am currently feeling via the medium of horror film. 
Seriously, send help.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rentaghost

Clive Barker's Coldheart Canyon: A Hollywood Ghost Story

Horrific Beards I Have Known and Loved